Saturday, June 5, 2010

Handful of Random

While going through my Photographs, I came across a few that I really liked and had not yet posted on my Blog. So I up loaded them and decided to share them.

These were taken in a small fishing town in Maryland.




DC at night, while the Cherry Blossoms were in full bloom.






Pelican hanging out on the Oceanside Pier.
Old House South of Spring City.
Reflection of Horseshoe Mountain.
The old sawmill and Horseshoe Mountain.
A sample of our rose Garden
Becca and Ava at Oceanside Beach


l


The Sand and Snow on the beaches of Ocean City MD.
Parade (St. Patrick’s day I think) in Down Town DC.




Looking out of the main gate to Ft. Wahsington.
The one time I did not have my camera with me Becca and I watched this taxi catch fire, I ran back to the hotel to get my camera but it was too late, I missed the action.
Becca and Megan at Ft. Whasington.
Becca overlooking the waterfalls at Great Falls National Park(Virginia side).Unknown kayaker picking his approach line into the rapids at Great Falls.

3 comments:

  1. I like all of the pictures you posted here, but my favorites are the night pics of the Washington Memorial, the ones taken in Spring City and my most favorite are the ones you took of Becca and Ava on the beach. You do a very nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! The one with the rope and hand crank ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find the coloring in the picture of Ava with the rose very interesting. Your reflection pictures are so awesome. I wish I could get a reprint of the Horseshoe reflection for Grandpa for Father's Day. He would love that.

    ReplyDelete